Fixed-Term Deposit: the most attractive savings
The Fixed Term Deposit is a contract that allows you to invest your money in complete security. The interest rates are known at the time of subscription and are guaranteed for the entire duration of the investment. Choose the currency that suits you best: LAK, USD, THB, or EUR; the duration of your investment, from 3 months to 3 years; choose when you will receive your interest payments, at the beginning, monthly, or at maturity. The Fixed Term Deposit is perfect for your short or medium-term projects. The plus product: cash reserve is available thanks to the Cash Back Loan.
Competitive interest rate
3 payment of interest options
Open yourself your TD Online
Cash reserve available with the Cash Back Loan
- Linked to the current account
- Open in few clicks your TD via BFL Connect or E-Banking
- No opening fee
- Available in LAK, USD, THB and EUR
- One-time deposit of USD 1,500 or equivalent minimum
- No maximum amount (rate depending on amount)
- Amount locked according to the Term: 3/6/12/24/36 months
- Interest payment: at term, monthly, upfront
- Possibility to break the Term Deposit with penalty and adjustment to the Saving account rate
How to open an account
- All persons of legal age or legal entities holding a package at BFL can open a Fixed Term Deposit Account.
- Proof of identity, residence, and income must be up to date.
Download the up-to-date deposit rates
Our Deposit rates are subject to change with a 30 days prior notice, please contact our team on email@example.com or +856 21 285 444 in case of any questions